Wednesday, August 20, 2014

I want Candy!

When I was in the Rapid City, South Dakota airport on way home, I had a sweet tooth and stopped in the airport gift shop.  I came across a package of Twin Bing candy bars at the register.  I had never heard of them before and the cashier said they were really good and talked me into buying it.  Although it says candy bar, its actually 2 separate pieces like Reese's butter cups.   Twin Bings are made in Sioux City, Iowa and primarily sold around the Midwest states. Palmer Candy is the distributor.  They are chocolate and nuts all over but in the middle is a cherry nougat.  I wasn't sure I was going to like it but I loved it!!  I am so bummed that I cant get any here in Dallas.  People around here (Texas) have never heard of them.  Have you ever had one?
I think I can order some off Amazon so I may splurge next payday.


Do you have any candy that is primarily in your region?  We have pecan pralines all over our state and I know my mom loves me to send her some to Montana.  I love them too and there are chewy pralines and there are more harder crunchy pralines.  They are so delicious!



Happy Wednesday yall!!

3 comments:

  1. 'Sounds like yummy candy! Have you heard of Kickapoo Joy Juice? No really, I'm not kidding! ;-) Here's a post I wrote about it if you have time... -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    http://www.stonecottageadventures.com/2011/12/kickapoo-joy-juice.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of those candies, but I am intrigued!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, that candy bar sounds gross to me. Sorry! I don't know if there are any candy bars that are mainly in my area, but in the Pocono mountains about 90 minutes away, I can get chocolate covered gummy bears. They are AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!!!