Friday, August 22, 2014

MY ALS ice bucket challenge

Happy happy Friday y'all!!  I mentioned yesterday that I was challenged twice to do the challenge and you have 24 hrs to do it.   Todd had band practice at the church last night after work so I had to wait until he got home to video me.  The shock of the cold water and ice really does take your breath away.  I challenged  my cousin Lauren, my brother Jeremy and my bestie from high school Kimi.  Not sure if any of them will do it but we shall see.  I was kinda nervous once the video starts and I feel like I left some things out like where to donate. Oh well!



So do you have anything fun planned this weekend? Todd and I don't have any specific plans this time except have dinner with the kiddos tomorrow.  We are also wanting to prepare for our garage sale in a few weeks so I have tons to do.   It's going to be crazy hot so I will be in air conditioning no matter what.
Have a great weekend whatever you do. 

6 comments:

  1. 'Way to go, Holli! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go!!! I'm hoping to spend lots of quality time with the kiddos and the couch this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The only thing funnier than the look on your face on the thumbnail was the "Okay, stop it" with waves at the end! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go, I'm so proud of you! My niece challenged me but I wasn't up to it so I made a donation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did this earlier this week - fun but cold! So exciting to see how much money is being raised for such a good cause too! I hope you have a nice, relaxing weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, your sweet southern drawl! Love it!! Kiss my ALS!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!!!