Thursday, August 28, 2014

Wedding anniversary is almost here

Hey y'all, sorry I wasn't able to post yesterday.  I have a lot going on so its quite likely this will be the last post this week . Maybe. We'll see.  I cant believe its almost September in just a few days.  Something else is in just a few days and that's my one year wedding anniversary! Whoop Whoop!
Sunday is the actual day and we plan on celebrating it by eating dinner at the same nice restaurant he proposed to me at.  Have you ever been to a Three Forks?  Todd proposed first to me and then we ordered food.  I got so emotional that I had huge lump in my throat and then I had hot flash and was soooo crazy hot and sweaty (in December).  I totally lost my appetite and took  it home for leftovers.  My loving awesome fiancé at the time actually ate my leftover dinner for his lunch the next day and I was furious!!  I can honestly say that I have never eaten there - just had a glass of wine and got very emotional. haha!  I'm excited to have a "Do Over"  and enjoy it this time even more.  I had the scallops and they were ginormous.  I love good scallops!
This Saturday we have a baptism and a birthday party on same day for 2 different people. We will be really busy but i'm looking forward to seeing everyone. My stepsister Rachelle and my niece Paloma are flying in from California for the weekend and I love visiting with them every chance I get.
While thinking of our wedding anniversary, I have looked back at all the wedding pictures, engagement pictures and the day I picked out my wedding dress. So many wonderful memories while at the same time going through my Dad's transplant and his healing. 
I thought I would post a few pictures of some of the dresses that I tried on and were in the top running .

 
I think I tried on over 25 dresses total between the 3 places we had appointments at . What's funny is the one I chose was from the very first place we started.
 





Photos taken by the most awesome photographer ever: my cousin Lauren .

If I don't talk to yall sooner, have a wonderful and safe Labor Day weekend!!

 

5 comments:

  1. Can't believe it has already been a year! You picked the perfect dress and were a beautiful bride! Enjoy your dinner...I have heard that Three Forks is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How's it feel to be an old married woman? (Something my dad would have asked with a chuckle and a burp.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I'm glad you get to have a do over and I hope the meal is wonderful. Happy Anniversary!
    Love your wedding dress and you looks so beautiful. Sounds like you have a busy weekend ahead....enjoy each moment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This place doesn’t have any 'i'm too cool and busy for you' bartenders. As per me, everyone here is nice, friendly, and helpful and they really seem to like their jobs there and that is important to me.
    Wedding venues in Las Vegas

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are fantastic photos! I hope you had a wonderful anniversary yesterday!
    Thanks
    Angie

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!!!