Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Back to School

By now , all the kids are back in school. To tell you the truth , I got super excited when I saw all the school supplies come out in the stores. I get a rush just walking into an Office Depot or a Staples. There is nothing like a new pen , notebook and most import- new Sharpies!!!! I love the extra thin fine point Sharpies and I use them at work and at home for everything.  
I am a hoarder of these fine pens and I must stop but I just can't.  


I'm not a fan of the school zones with my commute to work. It makes things a lot slower. 

I have several friends that are school teachers and though these were funny. 


What is your favorite school supplies? Do you have any kiddos in school and how are they managing so far? 

Happy Wednesday y'all! 

4 comments:

  1. Boy do I know someone who'll like this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing makes me happier than pens and notebooks! ahhhh I just love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are too funny! So glad I don't have to go back to school!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL - those are great! Just stopping by from the Great blog train - glad I did!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!!!