Thursday, September 4, 2014

Meet one of my favorite people and blogger

Happy Thursday y'all!!  I wanted to introduce to you one of my most favorite people in my world and universe- my cousin Lauren.  I cant even begin to tell you how much I love her and scary connected we are. My husband says all the time "you sound like Lauren just then" or "Lauren resembled you when she did that"  and how we have many of the same mannerisms.  There is a large age distance between us with Me being the oldest of the two.  That doesn't matter at all when we are together! She is my soul sister and one of THOSE friends that really Get me.  There are times that don't need explaining with her that would be different with someone else.
 A few years ago, her husband Chris got a job opportunity in Texas and they moved close to Dallas. It was one of my most favorite moments ever! It really was only for a moment because soon after, the job wasn't a good fit and they moved to North Carolina once they left Texas.  I miss her everyday but we email, text, facebook and call every chance we get. Lauren is from Georgia and luckily, her job was able to get them back to Georgia this past year and things are going great for them.
Lauren was my first person I knew personally that had a blog and I had read it for years before I was finally inspired to start my own blog 3 years ago.  She has changed it around over the years as far as format and name of it just like we all have.  Lauren even has a partner blog that she shares with one of her best friends called Curvy Moi.  This blog is so fun and its for you guessed it- those of us who are more curvy and not skinny girls.
If you're looking for a good honest God Loving precious blogger visit her here: Hope for the Moment.  This is Lauren's personal blog and if any of my followers have suffered with infertility, unfortunately she can share that pain. She has a section on that topic on her blog. Oh and did I mention that she was my wedding photographer and for my engagement pictures?! She is so amazing and talented.
I don't know about you but many of the people I follow are because they are friends of friends, word of mouth, etc.  I love being on one my friends blogs and notice they follow many of the same ones I do.  So go meet my cousin/soul sister and tell her I sent you.




Have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

  1. I love you more than words could ever say! Mwuah!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How awesome is this.....so happy for the two of you. I put her in my Feedly account.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great pix of Soul Sisters! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!!!