Sunday, September 21, 2014

Montana - I'm here

Hey y'all, how's everyone? I only got to post once last week because I was working in Michigan and was swamped. I had a great week and the people were very friendly. I do have to go back there in the next month or so and it most likely be a lot cooler. It was perfect last week in the 70's. 
I got home last Thursday night and was only home Friday to unpack and then to repack for my vacation. I flew yesterday into Jackson Hole, Wyoming. It's what I've done for over 20 years. It's a direct flight and then we stay the night and drove thru Yellowstone national park to get to moms.  There's this little restaurant  off the square called The Bunnery and they have the best breakfasts. We've been eating there for years as well.  The drive through the park took much longer than usual because they closed lots of the roads which was strange. 
We saw tons of deer, buffalo and a few elk.  I didn't see a moose like I normally do but I'm here until Thursday. We got to moms around 5pm and now have been just relaxing. I didn't even bring my laptop  this time so I really do want to relax and chill if I can. 
Now for the many pics so far:  starting from the air in my plane seat....

I do plan on posting again this week. Have a great week y'all! 

4 comments:

  1. glad you've made it safely to all your various destinations! The pics are gorgeous, and I hope ou are having a wonderful time with your Mom! Love to you both!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to go there just once... my luck, it would be just before the supervolcano explodes...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not been out there yet. Such a beautiful country we have. Great pics. Have a great time out there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pictures. Hope you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!!!