Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween!! Have a BOOtiful and SPOOKtacular day.

I'm only working half a day today and then i'm going out to run some errands and visit Dad in the hospital.  I cant wait to get back home and get ready for the trick-or treaters. I sure hope my neighborhood brings in some kiddos.
Have fun and be safe this weekend.
Say Boo and Scary On
Cemeteries Ghosts Graveyards Spirits:  "Silent phantoms of the night in their robes of ghostly white; they are always to be seen on the night of Halloween."
Halloween Sayings and Quotes - Funny Halloween QuotesHalloween costumes are so last year! Send one of  these Halloween e-cards, instead!
1376542_10151974119557193_1115546353_n.jpg 400×280 pixels
Hahaha! Cackle! For more funnies to pin to your friends: http://www.gypsynester.com/funny-pages.htm #funny #halloween #lolTim Burton quotes - Google Search

5 comments:

  1. Happy HolliWeen! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Halloween! Hope you had a fun time and I love the jokes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, the Ozzy bat picture!!! Hysterical!!! Hope you had a great weekend with Todd and the pups <3 <3

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!!!