Thursday, October 23, 2014

Two more days until HOLLIween!

I've been a busy busy gal every night trying to get the house and yard decorated for the party.  I have accomplished a lot but have lots to do. Luckily , my cousin is taking tomorrow off as well and is coming over to help me. My poor husband is back to working crazy hours again so I don't have him to help when I need 4 hands.  I most likely wont be posting tomorrow with all my running around so have a great weekend!
I'll leave with you a few thoughts of Halloween and a few more crafts that ive done .

I have around 15 of these that I will be putting in the bushes with glow sticks. I've tried 2 of them out already and they look great!

I love the old creepy real pictures from long ago.


 
That's in my front yard. I may splat some glow juice on them from a glue stick .

Have a great day , yall!
 

5 comments:

  1. Oooh... The signs turned out great and those are some eerie photos! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found the 2 pieces of wood on trash day in front of someone's yard too. Todd cut them in half for me to make the 4 signs. Free is so good!! LOL
      Arent they creepy?!

      Delete
  2. OK, that old photo of the clowns is giving me the heebie jeebies. I hate clowns!!!

    Make sure you take lotsof photos of the glowing eyes in the bushes. What a creative idea! Have a blast, cant wait to rea all about it on Monday! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also love those old creepy pics. Halloween was weird back then.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is an awesome idea with the eyes and glow sticks outside!
    Those are creepy photos......

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!!!