Thursday, November 13, 2014

I want Booties

Booties as in short boots. What did you think I meant? hahaha!  So glad its Thursday y'all. It hasn't been the best week. The days have been long and never ending it seems.  I lost a friend and coworker yesterday also. I hate bad news.
So today's post is light and fluff. I am off tomorrow and will be shopping for a pair of booties. I will only be wearing them with jeans or leggings. I have Olive Oyl ( from Popeye) ankles and I look funny with a skirt and just booties. I envy those who can wear them with shorts. My ankles and wrists are about the only skinny parts of my body.
I am really digging the ones with fringe.  Do you have any booties for this season? What style did you go with?
Here are some that are my favorites so far. I found them on DSW , Macy's, and Nordstrom's.



There seems to be a common theme in that they all look cowboy style.  I love it!!
Have a great day and have a great weekend.  I have a very busy one this weekend.

7 comments:

  1. How cute! Last Fall I bought some gray ones and black ones, but they are more "motorcycle" than "cowboy" with studs and buckles instead of fringe. 'Love those pink ones! Now I want cowboy fringe booties! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  2. My aunt gave me some black ones ... They're still in the box. I just can't picture me in them! I hope you'll share pictures when you get them on :))) I'm sorry to hear about your loss though. Hang in there my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are really cute!
    I am so sorry about your friend....((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute!
    My younger self would fully enjoy that chocolate pair. But now days I tend to stick to more low key foot wear... Slip on Esprit tennies from Beall's

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so so sorry to hear about your friend, thinking of you through the rough time.

    As far as booties, I just have a plain black pair. I do like the suede with fringe, but it's not really my style. The ones I got are from Target!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am sure that whichever ones you ended up with....you are rockin them!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!!!