Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Voting

I didn't have a chance to vote early so will be with the rest of the crazy work crowds after work to vote.  I am so grateful its almost over because of the commercials and the phone calls and the ads on every corner.  The commercials are just too much!
Did you vote?

Vote for Pedro! Lol Napoleon dynamite :P I need this on a t-shirt
100,000 jobs gone if Hudak is elected.  Yes your future and your children's future depends on your vote!Keep Calm and Vote
Because women who went before me fought for my right to do so. #whyivote
100 things you can't complain about if you don't care about voting, or if you think voting is unimportant.
Inform yourself. Better yet, support initiatives that educate others, because that's the best security for your own well-being in a democracy.

4 comments:

  1. Yes, I rocked the vote. Yes, I am sick of the commercials and mailings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course I voted- that's my licence to bitch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to admit, I don't vote. But then I don't really worry about it to bitch either. I hate all the ads, but on the most part I ignore them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes I voted. My husband travels often so just in case he is out of town we vote by mail. (He is out of town this week) I like voting at home and mailing in the ballot.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!!!