Monday, December 29, 2014

Happy Trails to you

Hey everyone, I want to do a post on my Christmas and I will. I am down again with my back. I have a bad back and have suffered since college. Truth is , it can be the smallest thing that can tweak it and then down for the count.  Advil, Bengay, and heating pad is my routine lately.
I'm on vacation this week so I'm hoping I can still get my projects done that I've been hoping to accomplish. 
Have any of you regifted a Christmas gift yet? I actually have this week but the recipient knows it's a regift.  See my sweet aunt gave me a large snowman cookie jar filled with candy. I already have 2 large candy jars and quite frankly I don't have the room for another one and I'm not with the snowman decor. I'm mostly with reindeer and Santa.  Yesterday, I texted my cousin on my moms side, And asked her if she wanted it. She said that hers had actually broke and that she would love to take it off my hands.  
I found a good home for it and I can see it when I visit. That counts right? Is it bad that I so quickly regifted? 
Talk to yall later. 

5 comments:

  1. My back used to do that too. Not as much now, but sometimes, and not so bad it lays me out anymore. Take advantage and get some rest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better soon! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've thrown my back out and know your pain. Get better soon.

    Happy New Year! Here's wishing you and yours a happy and healthy 2015!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's really cute. I seldom re-gift but will give things to my daughter if she wants them. I do more Snowman than Santa. So sorry about your back. I hope your doing better by now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No harm in regifting....especially if the recipient is getting enjoyment from it!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!!!