Monday, December 8, 2014

My annual Grinch table

Good morning yall! Happy Monday.  I had a great weekend and will tell you about the Mistress of Junk sale sometime this week.  I had to also get busy finishing my Christmas decorations because I'm having a dinner party next week. My priority was to get my Grinch table together. I haven't found one thing to add to my collection this year. Where is all the Grinch stuff at? 
I've even added a few things after I took this picture that I found later in another tub of decorations. 

Have a wonderful day! 

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE this. My aunt made a Grinch Christmas tree for my cousin, because she wanted one in his room. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Love it! I think you're a bit obsessed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!!!