Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Sparkle

Hey y'all,  hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!  I put up my Christmas tree this past Sunday and it was 80 degrees out here in Dallas.  It was hard to get in Christmas mood while wearing shorts and flip-flops but luckily we got a cold snap over the night and its been chilly here the last few days.
With my tree looking pretty and sparkly , I wanted to post some fun Sparkly quotes.

Cherish the way you sparkle. FROM: http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/originals/ba/c4/be/bac4be57f6bc86b6c3b6a317767970e3.jpg967aa0a8129fe3cc1f5c2a4047c6f3e8.jpg (1430×1800)

don't be afraid to sparkle! I'm going to say this to people in a British accent.
marilyn monroe quotes free printable "everyone's a star"
glitter / quote
Don't let anyone EVER dull your sparkle! I do not care who it is. leave a trail of sparkle wherever you go. Let people remember you. If you let someone dull that sparkle you have, you would not be someone worth remembering. Be strong. goodforyounetwork.com

4 comments:

  1. Your tree looks awesome. That's the cold snap we hit in San Antonio last week.......burr!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tree looks beautiful! Can't wait to see you next week! Love you!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!!!