Wednesday, January 7, 2015

New Years well wishes and quotes

If you are on social media such as Instagram and Facebook, you couldn't help but see the numerous well wishes for New Years. I shared many of them myself.  Here are a few of my favorites and I certainly wish the best for everyone. 


This last one is more of a resolution but I liked it.  

My stepdads funeral is this Saturday and I'm going to be a speaker.  How funny is it that I'm a corporate trainer and speak to people and strangers everyday, yet now I'm so nervous.  Mostly, because it's so heartfelt and I loved Don so much. I would appreciate prayers for strength and clarity in my words.  

Thanks yall! Holli 

3 comments:

  1. They are headed your way... electrohugs too as needed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those were fun, thank you for putting them up on your blog.

    I think I know what you mean. I can console the woman I send handkerchiefs to who have lost their child/baby with my words through email yet when my son's fiances father passed away I felt at a loss of what to say. I will be thinking about you and praying that the words flow easily.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you and yours had a wonderful New Years! Here's to a better 2015.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!!!