Thursday, February 5, 2015

Forever Young- played on my favorite soundtracks

I am a music fanatic and haven't posted a song hear in a while.  As I was watching the finale to Parenthood last week, a wonderful song was playing as Sarah started walking down the aisle and other scenes were playing out. I have the  Shazam app on my phone and so I shazamed the song to find out who or what band was singing and the name of the song.  I thought I had heard it before and sure enough its called Forever Young.  This version is sung by Rhiannon Giddons and Iron and Wine.


 Its so great!!  Ironically , this song also happened to be on a episode of my other favorite Tv show that ended for good this year  Sons of Anarchy.  This version is sung by Audra Mae and the Forest Rangers. I really love both versions and they're so different from each other.

Which one is your favorite?


3 comments:

  1. These are both great renditions of a beautiful song! Thanks! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also use Shazam. It's a pretty cool phone ap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are both very good but I pick the one from Parenthood. Thanks for posting, I just put it on my phone. I've watched the finale 3 times so far. I'm going to miss them.....

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!!!