Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Life is hard and busy

Hey y'all, I cant believe it but I haven't blogged in 3 weeks.  I have too much going on. I am traveling for work which keeps me extremely busy.  My mom's health has really taken a huge downward spiral and was in hospital for a while. My brain is spinning and while I need to get it all out I cant.  I do hope to blog again soon but no guarantees. 
I will say that I was able to meet one of my favorite bloggers last week though when I traveled to North Carolina. Deb drove over 2 hours to spend the day in Raleigh and join me for dinner. I loved meeting her and we had a great time ( minus the bad shrimp).  She posted about it and here is the link:  Just Keepin it Real.

I miss blogging - I really do.  I want to come back this week or next week.  I need things to slow down personally in my life.

Have a great week!!

6 comments:

  1. I loved meeting you despite that shrimp. Sure hope your Mom is on the mend very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun to meet another blogger! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  3. How nice that you got to meet with a blogger friend. Hope your mom continues to heal. Take care and God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As I once told a frustrated Pastor- "The only one who can say, "No", is you."

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope your life calms down and things improve for your Mom. It is fun to meet people face to face after you've known them on line. I've had some fun with that. Out blog walking this am, as we all gear up for the up coming a-z challenge. Always nice to meet more bloggers.

    Sandy at Bridge and Beyond

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was just hinking the other day that I hadn't seen a blog from you in awhile, but I know from FB how busy you have been. I hope that things slow down a bit, and that Mom's health takesa turn for the better. I know it must be so hard since she is so far away. I'm thinking of you <3 <3

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!!!