Wednesday, April 1, 2015

A to Z Challenge- Letter "B" not Let Her Be

So my B will be for the band Blue October.  They are a Texas band (Houston) and have had many hits on National radio and MTV.  I love them! Justen is the main singer and songwriter and he's amazing. I've been going through some rough stuff lately personally and his songs really speak to me and I listen to them from my ipod every day.
I've posted about them before because as mentioned they're one of my faves. They're newer album released is titled Sway and its mostly about Justen and the band's new outlook on life. I follow the band and Justen separately on Facebook and twitter and Justen is all about his fans. If someone comes up to him while touring or even just shopping- he stops to pose for picture with them and he mentions them on FB. He really appreciates his fans.
Here are a couple of songs from the newest album:


Bleed out



And this one is Fear which is amazing:


See ya tomorrow.....

6 comments:

  1. Hi Holi - it's good to listen to music and words that resonate to the soul .. I sure hope you feel easier in due time .. take care and good to meet you here at the A-Z .. cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Blue October. My favorite is Calling You.

    Good luck with the 2015 A to Z Challenge!
    A to Z Co-Host S. L. Hennessy
    http://pensuasion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both very nice songs. My favorite of the two was Fear. It speaks to my heart today

    Smidgen Snippets & Bits

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's funny, you make two people I've seen that did bands for B. Of course, the other one did the Beatles...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never heard of this band. I did enjoy the song. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. One of my favorite things to do to get me out of a dark place is to listen to music that inspires me. Never heard of that band until you posted about them before.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!!!