Tuesday, April 7, 2015

F is for Food

I love food.  I love all kinds of food.  I  am also a very finicky eater though.  Funny thing is that I have several cook books and hundreds of recipes pinned to my Pinterest folder but I actually hate cooking.  My husband enjoys to cook so I am ok.  I WILL and I DO cook don't get me wrong- I just don't get any enjoyment out of it.  I dated some very opinionated and critical men in my life and I received harsh criticism during the preparing and cooking of meals.  Not to mention the end result of whether it was edible or not. That ruined it and took the joy from me.  I still hope that one day I will want to choose to spend day in the kitchen to cook something awesome. Todd is so sweet and would never be that way too me but I guess the damage is done and it runs too deep and I'm nervous.
Here are a few recipes from MY Pinterest folder that has my interest.