Friday, May 1, 2015

Fixing a common problem using Blogger- No Reply

So here's the deal, even if you KNOW you were not a No Reply blogger a few years ago, guess what you may be today.  Some of my seasoned bloggers that have been around for years are all of a sudden No Reply and they don't know it. Blogger likes to change things up every so often.  Several bloggers have posted about it and shared the steps.  So to not reinvent the wheel, I am sending you to a blog that posts the steps to follow. They are very simple and can be done or checked in less than a minute.
Anyone Can Decorate (click on the blog name) is a fun blog that I like to follow because she is so crafty.  She posted on this issue a few years ago. Please at least check so that you can receive comments from fellow bloggers after you post on their blog.
Have a great day!!!

4 comments:

  1. Hello Holli, I tagged you in a post on my blog this morning. I hope you don't mind and please join us. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great information! I have some that commented on my blog but I was unable to respond. I hated that feeling!! I am sure that didn't appreciate me not commenting. Technology is weird!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I am okay, I just checked. Over the last few years I noticed that most people who are with Google+ are often no-reply and I often sent them this link:
    http://www.venustrappedinmars.com/2013/06/google-ultimate-no-reply-blogger.html

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!!!