Friday, April 3, 2015

"C" is for Crafty

Good morning and happy Good Friday yall! Today is the letter C and I thought about some crafts I've seen on Pinterest that I want to do soon.  I consider myself crafty but I wish I had more time to do some of the many projects I have stacking up. Recently , I painted my old vintage Singer sewing machine and spray painted some patio chairs and I stripped an old baby mattress and hung it up on my wall.  
Here are a few of my the Pinterest ones I want to do:


I have a few of my dad's old ties and would like to make a few of these for my aunt, stepmom and myself.  
There are dozens of crafts around my house and in garage to do and I will - slowly but surely!!! 
Have a wonderful and joyous Happy Easter weekend everyone. Oh and I have to post tomorrow too.  We do get Sunday off though - thank goodness! 

9 comments:

  1. Wow, I love all these crafts - particularly the altoid tins! Incredible what you can come up with!

    Good luck with the 2015 A to Z Challenge!
    A to Z Co-Host S. L. Hennessy
    http://pensuasion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have the tins- now I need to decide how I want to decorate them and get to it.

      Thanks so much for stopping by and commenting.

      Delete
  2. Absolutely love the baby bed springs. What do you have stuck in it? So many things on Pinterest to do. I waste so much time there looking!!

    Smidgen Snippets & Bits

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paula, I have birds that I've found at various places that are all on clips. I have also since added battery Christmas lights and pictures using clothespins. I love it!!

      Delete
    2. That is so cool. I am going to have to keep my eyes open for some baby springs!

      Delete
  3. The baby bed is a SUPER COOL idea! I love it! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like the wood jobbies. Not surprising, being a map freak.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are a crafty lady, Holli! A craft queen!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Crafty Gal!! I was just about to ask what is in the mattress, but I see you answered it in an above post. I love the wooden pieces with a map, would be cool to have a keepsake of different places you've been and putting them in a pretty box... that you decorated, of course!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!!!