Monday, April 20, 2015

R for Rock n Roll

I love music- i'm kinda obsessed with music- I have to listen to music everyday!!

Here are some songs from bands starting with R:

Rolling Stones.  I've seen them 3 times already in concert and they were amazing. They are actually coming back to Dallas in June and Todd cant decide if he wants to go or not. 


 

Red Hot Chili Peppers

Rob Thomas (lead singer of Matchbox Twenty and solo artist)


R.E.M
 The Ramones

There are so many like REO Speedwagon, Rise Against, Rob Zombie but yall get the idea.
I'm closing with 2 more:

Todd's favorite band ever  RUSH. He's seen them in concert countless times and has all their music.  I saw them a few years ago for the first time in Houston.

and lastly I cant NOT mention Robert Plant ( lead singer of Led Zeppelin).  He's too cool!
 
Some of the songs are kinda mellow but their rock all the same.
Have a wonderful day!!

10 comments:

  1. I love Rob Thomas' voice. So smooth. And, I can't wait to see my very first Rolling Stones concert in July!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent, excellent choices!

    Rush is one of my faves. I have not seen the Stones in concert for a number of years, but that is fine. Sadly we won't ever get to see the Ramones again.

    --
    Tim Brannan, The Other Side Blog
    2015 A to Z of Vampires
    http://theotherside.timsbrannan.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the good old days of the good Old Rock N Roll!! Thanks for the memories

    ReplyDelete
  4. REM is one of those bands that me and my son disagree on, like U2. Only with REM, he mildly dislikes and I love, and U2 He violently hates and I kinda like. Dani C. is my fave from the Chili Peppers- then Love Rollercoaster and Aeroplane. Rush I am kinda limited on, but like Tom Sawyer, Limelight, and Subdivisions. And what can you say about the stones?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guess I'm old fashioned because I loved the music video with Plant so much more than some of the newer ones with so much flash.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holli, I love all of these choices! Now I'm sorry I tried to limit myself to one per letter, ha ha. My youngest son (Gonzo, 17) is wearing a Red Hot Chili Peppers shirt right now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holli, I love all of these choices! Now I'm sorry I tried to limit myself to one per letter, ha ha. My youngest son (Gonzo, 17) is wearing a Red Hot Chili Peppers shirt right now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Boy I am really out of it. Don't know any of these songs. Am I too old?? Rock on.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We are such music sisters! I am going to see the Stones in Dallas this year…and LT loves Rush. He will be seeing them this year as it could be their last year to tour. So many bands, I don't know how you were able to narrow it down!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You had me at Rob Thomas. I danced with my Dad at my wedding to "Little Wonders." LOVE that song!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!!!