Monday, May 25, 2015

Happy Memorial Day

Good morning yall! I hope and pray for a wonderful day - safe and sound. 
There will be no BBQ's today. Dallas is practically under water and we have 5 more days of rain in our forecast. 
We were invited to a friends house yesterday for a garage cookout and I took a dessert. I have found a Pinterest win!! I made a pistachio cream cheese dessert ball. Dang it was good yall! I served it with chocolate graham crackers.  You can't go wrong when butter , powdered sugar and cream cheese are involved. I added pecans on one side and shredded coconut on the other end. Delish!! 

Now for some Memorial Day memes: 

7 comments:

  1. That looks yummy! I heard about all your rain, stay safe and dry. Happy Memorial Day to you......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy! And we have a like picture on our blogs today! Enjoy your weekend. We are wet here in Kansas too

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dessert looks wonderful. Glad you are doing well. Stay dry and send the rain to us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the graphics! We had such an ugly forecast I forgone my usual trip to the memorial and grave yard to stay home. Spent an hour in prayer for those heroes and their families, friends and loved ones instead. Now to bake peanut butter cookies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent quotes and graphics. Please stay safe in all this crazy weather! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  6. That ice cream looks awesome! Sorry your Memorial Day was a washout. We have been receiving the best Spring weather in NYC in a long time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I came onto your blog while focusing just slightly submits. Nice strategy for next, I will be bookmarking at once seize your complete rises
    mattress for sale

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!!!