Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Art in many forms

While in Ohio a few weeks ago , I dropped my husband off to band practice and I was driving around killing time.  I came across this very interesting place on the side of the road. It has ginormous metal statues and I couldnt drive by without pulling over and taking some pictures.  You just don't see stuff like this everyday. 
This is blurry but those are duck decoys. 



There were a few political signs too but I just took pictures of the art.  

I just love different. People who express themselves .  There's beauty in that!

Have a great day yall! 

9 comments:

  1. Oh, wow! Those are ginormous and seriously creative! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh I would have loved this place. That year round snow man rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cool! Glad you were able to run across it and share. Kinda reminds me of home in a way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And STILL better than the "modern art" in Fort Wayne!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so super cool! Some wild stuff we come across while driving across America!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cool place. Certainly not something you see everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can you only imagine working there and having to describe what it is, exactly, you do?
    Can’t help but wonder about that signage, “LCCS Stole and Sold our Boys.” Kinda sad, isn’t it?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I like the ear of corn the best. But I wonder why the sign says "Jane Go Round". Were they inferring Jane stick the corn cob where the sun don't shine?

    ReplyDelete
  9. You hit the jackpot on those photos!!! My husband would love the duck decoy's and I like the bowling pin tree.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!!!