Monday, June 15, 2015

#Lilagram

Yall I am swamped today at work!! I should have posted last night but was too busy watching the season finale of Game of Thrones. 
 My little girl Lila loves to sun. She will find the sunniest spot in the yard and just bask in the sun.  I opened the door yesterday and saw her laying on our patio loveseat.  She's so dang cute! It looks like she's doing a Marilyn Monroe pose.  
Have a happy Monday!! Hope you had a great weekend.  I'll tell you more about mine tomorrow. 

7 comments:

  1. She is adorable! My little old man loves to bake his old bones in the sunshine too. She is just loving' life!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie!! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marilyn Monroe? But the breeze isn't lifting her tail...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! "Yeah, I'm adorable...and I know it!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. I knew you had to be a dog person, Holli! Love it. I hope work settles down for ya.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!!!