- What's something you're looking forward to in the month of June? I have a family reunion next weekend and supposed to go ride Harleys with some good friends of ours on the 20th.
- In what way have you come full circle? Hmm kind of a hard one. I think I would say my marriage with Todd. We have been best friends for over 18 years and only together for 4 of those years. We gave each other dating advice, work advice, etc. The fact we ended up together as husband and wife is really coming full circle.
- Lonely Planet lists ten spots in America you should see in 2015 and the reasons why. How many on the list have you seen? Which one on the list would you most like to see? Queens NY, Western South Dakota, New Orleans, the Colorado River region, North Conway NH, Indianapolis IN, Greenville SC, Oakland CA, Duluth MN, and the Mt. Shasta region CA. I’ve been lucky to say I’ve seen all these places minus the Indiana and the New Hampshire locations. I love New Orleans the most out of all these.
- 5. Strawberry ice cream, strawberry shortcake, strawberry pie, or strawberry right off the wine... your favorite? I love strawberry cake cupcakes. There is a bakery not too far that make the most yummy strawberry cupcakes with strawberry icing. I also love chocolate covered strawberries. If I had to choose from this list I would say the shortcake.
- Aesop's birthday is celebrated on June 4th - although there is some disagreement to whether or not that's accurate, or if he was a real person. Regardless, the name Aesop is associated to this day with many well known fables. Which of the following best applies to something in your life right now? The Tortoise & the Hare (slow and steady wins the race), The Ant & the Grasshopper (be prepared), The Fox & the Goat (look before you leap), or The Crow & the Pitcher (necessity is the mother of invention)? Hmm, I am going to go with The Ant & Grasshopper and The Fox & the Goat. My job has been very busy and don’t get me wrong- I love every minute of it. I’ve mentioned that we are going thru a HUGE company merger and I feel like I cant breathe or relax. In other words I need to always be on my “A” game at all times. We are constantly laying off one group or another and I don’t live in fear. However, I just need to stay realistic and hope that I can remain busy and needed with my company. I celebrate 20 years in September and I really love my job.
- The answer is yes... what's the question? Do I love sweet tea? Do I love music more than anything? Do I have the cutest 2 dogs in all the world? Do I adore my blogger friends? Do I love to dance?
- My random thought. I am happy that the rain has stopped for a while here in Texas. I am happy we were able to FINALLY mow the lawn after all the weeks of rain and flooding. The grass was getting so high I could barely see my dogs. The mosquitos are out of control from all the water. I look like I have the chicken pox again.
Tuesday, June 2, 2015
Happy Wednesday. Have a great day