Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Let's Ride

Happy Wednesday y'all!!! I'm flying out this evening to join Todd in Sturgis. I'm actually flying into Rapid City, SD.  I have tons to do today before i leave.  So i will leave you with a few memes from Pinterest.  I cant wait to share my photos and stories when i get back.

Cause you know their looking!! #bikelife
True
Biker's Prayer
Said no one ever.
meditation on a motorcycleLife is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, love honestly, laugh easy, keep it simple, ride often, ride FREE and never regret anything that makes you smile.083530d8d1fa3d0dcce4d64a5212c9fdeeb4aebd209a45da32dec1eda1473435.jpg 338×450 pixels

8 comments:

  1. Have a safe trip and a fabulous time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a fun and safe trip! You should check out Mt Rushmore while you are there!…if there is any time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun girl. Can't wait to see the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go, Holli, go! Be safe, be careful...watch out for the other guy. And ride, girl, ride! God bless you, sweet lady!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, dear Holli! As you might have gathered, I needed to take a one week break from blogging to entertain house guests from out of state. My nest is finally empty again and I wanted to swing over here and visit you. I also want to thank you for the kind and supportive comment you left for guest host JJ in my absence. She and I greatly appreciate your participation in the discussion of that important topic.

    I see that your flight took you to Rapid City near Mount Rushmore, Cary Grant's destination in North By Northwest. I hope you had a good flight, met up with Todd in Sturgis and are having a great time up there. The memes you shared are empowering. Thank you! I eagerly await your return and stories you have to tell about your experiences at this year's rally.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you have a great time and awesome fun at Sturgis!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Holli,

    I received your letter. Sadly, by the last week of camp I was so tired that I slept through Rest Hour pretty much every day, which was my letter writing time. :( I was just too pooped to do anything else, but I SO APPRECIATE you writing to me.

    I will write you something soon (probably on here because I've been told my handwriting is atrocious) and send it off!

    Have a great time on your trip!!!!

    ~Robin

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!!!