Thursday, September 10, 2015

Vacation is near

My hubs and i leave in the morning for the beginning of our vacation.  Neither one of us are packed. Todd had to work out of town this week and got home last night and i've been super busy.  Tuesday night after work i got a pedicure. Last night after work i got a manicure and then had to come home and color my hair.  The grays were too crazy!  I had bad insomnia last night too. I woke up at 1:45 and finally fell back asleep maybe around 5am.  I should have got up and packed then but i didnt want to wake up Todd.
We fly into Spokane, Washington and then drive into Couer d'lane , Idaho for the wedding.  The wedding is Saturday and then on Sunday we will fly to Montana.  The sucky thing that is giving me stress is that every flight we have, there is a layover.  That means 6 legs total.  I hate layovers and some of them are pretty quick and we have to move fast off the plane.
I dont plan on blogging while i'm away but i may pop in with a picture or two if i have good connection on my phone.
See y'all later!!


national lampoon vacation gif - Google Search

NATIONAL LAMPOON'S VACATION.:

12 comments:

  1. Hi, dear Holli! So you and Todd are all set to begin another faraway adventure? Darn! I'm gonna miss you, dear friend. I haven't visited the Pac NW and Mrs. Shady and I have been kicking around plans to take a vacation up that way. I will be eager to read about your travels thru three states and view the pictures.

    I hate flight layovers, too. When Mrs. Shady and I returned from our trip to California last summer, we flew out of Tuscon and needed to stop and get a connecting flight in Dallas. If you have ever been to Dallas airport you know that the tram ride around the perimeter is a long one. It took us a good 15 minutes to get to the departure terminal and we needed to practically run to the gate. Nearly all of the passengers had boarded by the time we got there. Not fun!

    Have fun and stay safe, dear friend Holli! Come over see me if you get a 5 minute window.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful vacation. The thing I hate about flying is.............flying. I hate everything about it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, I'm jealous. Some friends of mine went out to Oregon a few months ago and it seriously gorgeous up in that area. Have fun even with the layovers (where you'll likely have internet connection, right?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful time! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so excited for you. Have a wonderful time and a safe trip!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like I'm reading this at the end of your vacation. Hope you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those 'vacation' films. Always funny. Great picture choice for the start of your vacation. Have fun. And yes, layovers are horrible. One I can handle. But six? No thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope y'all don't have any mishaps like the Griswolds. Oh, that's such a funny movie! See ya around, Holli!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you survived all your layovers! Did you freeze at night in Montana? Love the raw beauty of that place, but brrr!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aren't the National Lampoon movies some of the best ones out there to get you pumped up for a vacation? It sounds like you guys have an amazing trip planned. Six legs is a lot to undertake on one vacation, but I think that you will have a good time. Please let us know all about it at some point.

    Garrett Newman @ Branson Regal

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!!!