Thursday, December 10, 2015

My newest favorite song of the week

If we're friends on Facebook that you already know what I'm posting.  Are you familiar with the band Disturbed? They're most popular song is Down with the Sickness and that was a long time ago. Well they released their new album in August of this year. One of the tracks is a cover of Simon and Garfunkels song Sound of Silence. Y'all I can't get enough of this song!!! It's so dark,haunting ,chilling, powerful but still respectful to the original.
I love it and hope y'all enjoy it too.

3 comments:

  1. Hi, dear Holli!

    Yessum, I am familiar with Disturbed, but I hadn't heard their fine cover of the S&G hit from the soundtrack of The Graduate. I agree that is superb, powerful, respectful to the original, and the black and white video is perfect.

    Thank you for sharing, dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Simon and Garfunkl's version. This one is nice, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once we get through Christmas, you might consider finding a non-S&G version of this song to put up against this in BoTB. I wouldn't put it up against the original, but it's very good.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!!!