Friday, April 1, 2016

A to Z Challenge- Letter "A"

I am ABSOLUTELY crazy for signing up for this challenge again but I couldn’t NOT try.  Last year was my first time to do it and I surprised myself that I blogged every day and didn’t miss one. I made some AMAZING new blogger friends that I ADORE from last year’s challenge.  I have A lot going on right now for the month of APRIL.  For one, a week from today I have movers scheduled to move into our new house  that we bought. So I’m super crazy busy packing while also working full time corporate job.  At the end of the month I am also a vendor again at a Junk show ( ANTIQUES)that I’ve got to get ready for too. 

  I have no theme.  I didn’t have time to think about one and quite honestly I did Ok last year never having a theme.  I will most likely blog about my chaotic life, there will be music involved, other ANTICS and most likely plenty of pictures of my dogs and other various things I find AMUSING.  So lets all AGREE that I can ACCOMPLISH this challenge and ACCEPT my “ I survived the 2016 A to Z challenge” button that I can post on my sidebar.   I APPRECIATE all the encouragement that comes my way!!!

A pic of my ANGELS: Lila is my girl, Jax is my boy and Todd is my husband.










17 comments:

  1. Nice to see you're doing the A to Z Challenge, Holly. ☺ Lovely pics of your Angels.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debbie, I'm not sure what I was thinking but i'm excited to see how it goes. My dogs are spoiled rotten and I love their sweet faces!

      Delete
  2. Our dog is Delilah (often goes by Lilah) and sometimes by Devil Dog. She looks nothing like your little cutie. She is a 55 pound terrier mix whose hair often looks like she stuck her paw in the light socket.

    So glad you're participating in the A to Z!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your description of Delilah!!! Her hair sounds like mine most of the time. haha!
      I sure am nervous but I think I can do this. I really have missed blogging while I've been in my funk.

      Delete
  3. Hi, dear Holli!

    I love these pictures of Holli's Angels (a good name for a TV series :) I can tell that your pooches are lap dogs and love to be petted and scratched for hours on end. That's exactly what I'd do if I could get around Lila and Jax.

    Happy April Fool's Day and happy A to Z, dear friend Holli!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lila and Jax said they are ready and willing to volunteer for you to pet and scratch them for hours. They are rotten and insist on sitting in our laps. Truly why they're called lap dogs. LOL
      Happy April Fools day to you.

      Delete
  4. Oh, the doggles, I do love them so! What a great start to the A-to-Z. My day is not complete without pooch time. You're furbabies are too dern cute, girl!

    Love and best wishes for April - it's on! We can do this, Holli!
    Cherdo
    Cherdo on the Flipside
    "Favorite Characters, Favorite Lines" on the A-to-Z Challenge 2016

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We CAN do this! That will be my mantra.
      My dogs are my world and they know it. LOL

      Delete
  5. Happy to see you doing this! I think this was how I found your blog last year. Love the pictures of your angels!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes maam, you were in mind when I typed my post of meeting great friends from last years challenge.
      Jax and Lila are what I have mostly pictures of in my phone. LOL

      Delete
  6. Thanks for clarifying who's who in the pictures.
    Great to see you blogging AtoZ again this year.
    This is also my second time. Wishing you much success for the month.
    And keeping you in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, let's see you do this same thing on q, x, and z....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Holli, sometimes you just do the best you can. Best of luck with all things coming your way and have fun when you can with the #AprilA2Z challenge!

    Curious as a Cathy
    All Things Vintage: Artists #AprilA2Z #BoTB

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are all good sports to let you take their photos like that! Have fun Holli!
    Revisit the Tender Years with me during the #AtoZChallenge at Life & Faith in Caneyhead!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These boys just look very happy and love all the A words.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You managed to cover a lot of A ground in this post.

    Arlee Bird
    A to Z Challenge Co-host
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete
  12. The A to Z Challenge is addicting!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!!!