Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Letter "E"

I am smack in the middle of packing and moving this week. Bad news is that our closing day got pushed back a day to Friday but good news is that i have all day tomorrow to pack more.  Moving is Exhausting and Emotional and Exciting all at once.  I am not sleeping well and am Eager to get rest soon to have Endurance and Energy to get me through. ! This move seems Enormous and .  I do appreciate all your Encouragement. 
Last night after work, i went home and packed several boxes before we headed out for a nice dinner with a close friend of mine Kathy that was visiting from Wichita, Kansas.  I was so Excited for her to finally meet my husband Todd.  When i've visited Kansas lately, Todd has not traveled with me.  I really Enjoyed our visit and the burger and fries was just Enough to leave with a great Experience at a new restaurant. It was nice to Engage in an evening with fun friends and to Ease my mind for an hour or so without thinking of the move. 


Hope all of you have an  Exceptional Day!


Blue October is one of my favorite bands so here's a song a song with E in it ( Angels in Everything)




6 comments:

  1. Hi, dear Holli!

    EEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! I love your Enthusiastic use of E words in this post. It is indeed Encouraging to find you in an upbeat mood these days even though its crunch time with the move. Forgive me, but I am not familiar with Blue October. Red October - yes - as in The Hunt For Red October - but not Blue October. :) As you can tell, I have a huge blind spot for post-millennial artists and bands unless they are in the categories of extreme heavy metal, dance-pop or K-pop. I want you to know, however, that I thoroughly enjoyed Blue October's song and I thank you for offering it.

    Happy Wednesday, dear friend Holli!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice song! I only live 50 miles from Wichita, Kansas! I am happy your friend came to give you some time away from packing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You needed a break (physically and Emotionally), so I'm glad your friend showed up to give you one.

    Hang in there, my friend. This, too, shall pass.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you are keeping things together. ;)
    Stepping out for a burger and fries sounds like a great idea. Sometimes you just need to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should Employ an Elephant to Ease your Egress to your new home...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Moving is hard work.

    Great job in getting a bunch of e words in there.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!!!