Saturday, April 30, 2016

"Z"- Zodiac

Hey ya'll, i'm sure at least 1000 people probably picked Zodiac but hey, i'm running on fumes today. I almost groaned out loud when I decided to blog about Zodiac because it is pretty cliché but i don't have a lot of Z words in my vocabulary. In fact, last year i wrote about Zinfandel because i love wine so i couldn't repeat that at least back to back.
My zodiac sign is Taurus. Taurus the Bull.
Time period: April 19, 2016 – May 20, 2016 ( My birthday is the 17th so i am almost a Gemini)
It is the second astrological sign in the zodiac,  it follows Aries.
The traits: ( found on the internet)
Strengths: Reliable, patient, practical, devoted, responsible, stable
Weaknesses: Stubborn, possessive, uncompromising
Taurus likes: Gardening, cooking, music, romance, high quality clothes, working with hands
Taurus dislikes: Sudden changes, complications, insecurity of any kind, synthetic fabrics

I cracked up when i read the dislike of synthetic fabrics. It reminded me of a funny story of when i was a kid. I took dance and it was picture day. My mom bought me a new pair of tights just for the picture. She took them right our of the package at the dance studio and i cried because they were super itchy.  I threw a fit and my mom got so mad but then she said "FINE! Where your old tights that have a hole in them". So i did wear them, and i did have a hole in my tights on my leg in my pictures.  Oh well!! My tights were so soft and comfy.
Big surprise -a like is Music!!


Image result for taurus bull
Image result for taurus bull
Image result for taurus bull


Here is an awesome song by a great band I've seen in concert once and they're about to release a new album soon. yay! 
Hats off to the Bull- Chevelle
This is live version off youtube. I couldn't find the original video through blogger youtube. weird!
 


I did it!!! You did it!!! We did it!!!!  I was in such a slump and didn't have the want, the energy, the words, the content to post. I didn't want to NOT blog and i missed it. I just couldn't it.  I was frozen in grief and couldn't move forward.  I thought i lost my mind to sign up for the this blogging challenge but it was just what i needed to jumpstart me. It was crazy and hard some days, but i did it.
There were days i was able to visit much more than the standard 5 new blogs.  Then there were days i couldn't even reply back to my commenters.   I did meet some new bloggers and that's always fun. I didn't gain any new followers but one.  Hey i was happy for that.
Thank you for my friends who have commented and visited and encouraged me.  I couldn't have done this without you!!
Now if you don't mind, i am going to bed. Its after 10 pm and i have worked my booty off this weekend at my junk show. It went well by the way.  That's a post coming up.

11 comments:

  1. Hi, dear Holli!

    Based on what I have come to know about you through reading your blog, I'd say the traits listed for your zodiac sign, Taurus, fit you pretty well. You've had a series of sudden changes and complications in your life since last fall. No wonder you reacted the way you did. I admire you for tackling the A to Z Challenge even though at the outset you lacked the desire and energy. I agree that it was the best thing for you at this point in your life and that it jump started you. You kept busy, worked through your grief and depression, met new people and discovered that you have many caring friends here in the blog world. I enjoyed your anecdote about the itchy new tights on picture day. :) I also enjoyed to the band Chevelle. They're terrific!

    Congratulations on crossing the A to Z finish line, dear friend Holli, and enjoy the rest of your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I can't wait to read a post about the junk show!! Congratulations on finishing! I think it was good for you to get back into blogging. You know I missed you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on finishing the A to Z Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zodiac is not a bad way to end at all. And you made it through. Congratulations! Finishing kind of reflects your zodiac sign.

    Arlee Bird
    A to Z Challenge Co-host
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just finishing is an accomplishment!

    That's a great story about the tights. I think lots of kids are super-sensitive to itchy clothes. My ex's kids (particularly the boy) hated the tags in shirts. Just couldn't stand them. They probably itched. And he's a Sagittarius. So, I don't think that's bizarre at all. But very cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I forgot our birthdays are next to each other...

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Zodiac is a fun diversion, but I don't put too much stock in it...

    Congratulations on finishing the Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome job on blogging. Sometimes when things are not going the way we would like, we need a little distraction. This may have just been the thing for you. I'm very impressed you were able to keep up with it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER. You made it - and I did, too! I needed a reason to get back in the swing and this was it. I'm glad you did, too. It's been fun and you've done a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice job! Congrats on finishing the A to Z Challenge from a Pisces over here!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great job finishing the A- Z challenge!!

    I'm a virgo-libra cusp, and according to a drunk psychic I once hung out with after the Renaissance Faire, we are the Hannibal Lecters of the zodiac...

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!!!