Thursday, August 25, 2016

Unusual questions Part 2

Good morning,
Here is my second list of questions. I have enough on the list i found to do at least 2 or 3 more posts. Yay! Some of today's questions arent so unusual but they made the list anyway.


1.       Favorite Makeup Brands: I switch around a bunch. I have a few brands I buy more of than others- Urban Decay, Dior, Nars, MaryKay
2.       How many times a week do you shower? I shower every night. It saves me time in the mornings. During summer, I shower after I get out of the pool so sometimes more than once a day
3.       Favorite TV show: I don’t watch a lot of TV and my most fave show ended 2 seasons ago. It was Sons of Anarchy.  The new fall season of shows are about to start and some seem to have potential. I do like HGTV .
4.       Shoe size: 7.5 or 8 depends on the make
5.       How tall are you? 5 ‘1 ¾
6.       Sandals or sneakers? Both- I have several colors of Chuck Taylor’s converse but I wear a lot of sandals/flip flops in the summer
7.       Do you go to the gym? Nope
8.       Describe your dream date: romantic dinner and then dancing
9.       How much money do you have in your wallet at this moment? 7 dollars
10.   What color socks are you wearing? I’m wearing gray sandal high heels
11.   How many pillows do you sleep with? 2
12.   Do you have a job? What do you do? I am a corporate trainer and next month will be 21 years with my company
13.   How many friends do you have? I have a great handful of friends
14.   Whats the worst thing you have ever done? I will NEVER tell!!  I removed the tags from my mattress and pillows though…
15.   Whats your favorite candle scent? Pineapple
16.   3 favorite boy names: Hunter, Mark, Whitt
17.   3 favorite girl names: Maci, Josey, Peyton
18.   Favorite actor Tom Hanks
19.   Favorite actress Emma Stone
20.   Favorite movie Hard to narrow down but 3 of my most faves are Man on Fire, Tombstone, Lovely Bones


So glad its Thursday because tomorrow is Friday! Its been a very long and stressful work week.  Do you have  anything fun planned for the weekend? 

15 comments:

  1. I like that you're shortish, though most everyone is tall to me. And din and dancing is a romantic date. Plus um dessert. Smiles.
    Be well, Holli.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My husband rarely takes me dancing but I love it so much!
      I was 4'11 all through high school and then I had my growth spurt in college. Haha!

      Delete
  2. I dare ya to guess the two we matched exactly on! This one might be a bit of a challenge for scrappy, but I'll prolly try it Monday...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pretty sure Scrappy can do these except his favorite movie. Lol

      Delete
    2. Oh, you think he wears makeup? I'll post it Monday AM.

      Delete
  3. Hi, Holli!

    I'm just plain late because I am away from home, on the road, using a borrowed laptop and surrounded by the din of numerous family members including my one year old grandson.

    I'm quite certain that you and Christopher Martin matched exactly on the makeup brands but I don't want to speculate on the other match. :)

    I enjoyed learning more about you in round two of the questioning. I shower twice a day especially during summer because I melt in this Florida heat and humidity. I always sleep with at least two pillows elevating my head. If you are admitting that you unlawfully removed the tags from your mattress and pillows then I'm sorry - I consider it my duty to make a citizen's arrest. :) I have seen some awful names for girls in my time but yours are three of the prettiest girl names ever. Do you know people with those exact boy and girl names? Tom Hanks is Mrs. Shady's favorite actor.

    Thank you very much for the entertainment, dear friend Holli!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got to really thinking about who's movies do I seem to enjoy and is a great character in all of them and realized Tom Hanks . He's just so good in everything.
      I am guilty of removing the tags and I would it again if needed!! Haha!

      Delete
    2. SHADY! It was showers and shoe size...

      Delete
    3. Don't be a spoiler. I plan to read your post Monday! :)

      Delete
  4. I don't think I've ever smelled pineapple candle. That would be a cool smell.
    You're short, but don't worry - short is cute. Just ask my wife.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a friend many years ago turn me on to the pineapple scent and I love it!! Very refreshing but not too sweet.
      I was always short growing up but had growth spurt to almost 5'2 in college. I love my high heels!! The hubs always tells me he likes my size so that's good.

      Delete
  5. I don't like HGTV as much as I did when it first came on the air. I don't like how they block it out into one show that is on all day long! My brother was a huge Sons of Anarchy fan. Maybe I'll pull it up on Netflix (which I don't currently have) and watch the episodes. I can't even imagine what a pineapple candle smells like. Does pineapple smell?? I will have to sniff one. Have a great weekend Holli!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paula- PLEASE don't watch SOA!! Hahaha- I can't be responsible for you being shell shocked from the violent scenes and language. I just really loved all the characters and all 7 seasons.
      Pineapple candles smell sooooo good.
      Have a wonderful weekend to friend.

      Delete
  6. Another great opportunity to learn more about you. Enjoyed your answers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank Debby!! These are fun and I'm enjoying posting the questions.

      Delete

I LOVE comments!!!!