Monday, August 29, 2016

Unusual questions part 3

Good morning! Hope your weekend was a great one.  Mine was nice but as usual way too quick.  I didn’t get any pictures but on Saturday, Todd and I test drove some new 2017 Harley’s. I drove the new trike and he rode a roadglide which is what he has today.  It was SO fun!! We were in the neighborhood of where we used to live and it was a spontaneous road trip but it was worth it.  
I am going to have another crazy crazy busy week with work but I am really going to try to get my posts done of more questions.  I find these to be fun and easy to post.  Maybe some of the questions will inspire a post for yall if any of you need some ideas. I know sometimes my well runs dry on what to post about. 
So here are some more:

1.       Who is your celebrity crush?i have mentioned this a few times already on my blog but I will gladly say again. Its Charlie Hunnam from Sons of Anarchy. 
2.       Do you read a lot? Whats your favorite book? I do read a lot. I subscribe to magazines and I have zillions of books.  Its hard to name a favorite but I like the classics such as Alice in Wonderland and Through the Looking glass
3.       Money or brains? Why not both? I do have a magnet on my desk though that says Oh to be computer smart instead of beautiful.  LOL!  I obviously don’t think I’m beautiful but I laugh at fact I am considered IT department
4.       Do you have a nickname? If so what is it? Hollikins- Holli girl, and then theres my aunt that calls me holliann which is my first and middle name as one.
5.       How many times have you been to the hospital? Not sure if this was meant for ourselves or in general. Sadly I was at hospital A LOT last 2 years with Daddy’s transplant,etc.  Then todd had gallbladder surgery in February and I had kidney stones in june.  I don’t care to be back in a long time.
6.       Top 10 favorite songs: Lightning crashes ( Live), Me and bobby mcgee ( janis joplin), I walk the line ( johnny cash),  sweet child o mine ( GNR), My kinda lover ( billy squire), heroes have always been cowboys( willie nelson), don’t come around here no more ( tom petty), Talk to me ( stevie nicks), seven spanish angels ( willie and ray charles), Here I go again ( white snake)
7.       Do you take medications daily? Sadly yes!
8.       What is your biggest fear? I think I had this question before- dying in a fiery car crash.
9.       what is your skin type ( oily, dry, combo, etc) Dry mostly with oily at times
10.   whats your go to hair style? Twisted in a clip
11.   What type of house do you live in (big , small, condo,etc)? small brick home ( with pool)

12.   Who is your role model? I have a dear friend and coworker that I’ve known now for over 20 years. She is my role model. She’s the smartest woman I know with our work systems and is a great leader. She recently lost both her husband and her mother (both last year) and yet she walks with head high and remains professional at work .  Wendy is a strong Christian woman that walks by faith and is loving and helpful. 

Have a wonderful day !! Did i mention i got speeding ticket this morning? sucky but not letting it get me down. 

8 comments:

  1. Hi, Holli!

    A speeding ticket? Oh no! (Were you test driving one of those new Harleys at the time? :) I remember you revealing to us a year or more ago that you love to drive fast. Sorry you got "pinched" as we used to say back in Pennsylvania.

    Holli is a pretty name with a unique spelling. It is a name that invites nicknames. I hope you don't mind that I recently called you Holliwood.

    I am inspired by your description of your friend and coworker. When you can suffer tremendous loss and still hold your head high and remain professional you are indeed a great leader, setting an example for others to follow.

    Have a wonderful week, dear friend Holli!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Holliwood and my feeling is that nicknames are usually terms of endearment. A new nickname from one of my favorite friends is an honor!! My Instagram name is Holliworld. Lol

      Delete
  2. At least she kept it on the road, right, Shady? lol

    Love your song list- a lot of them would be in the top 100-300 of my enormous list. Stay tuned for my -and of course, Scrappy's- attempt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked my song list. They were easy to come up with because they're the ones I get excited about and turn up radio for no matter what!!

      Delete
  3. One of my mom's favorite sayings was "why do I have to be so beautiful instead of rich?". Your saying reminded me of her. Your friend should feel very honored that you call her your role model. Have a great week Holli!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so lucky to have a friend and role model like her.
      I wish I was more techy with computers.

      Delete
  4. Enjoyed learning even more about you....(that doesn't mean I'll remember it!)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!!!