Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Wedding Anniversary

Today is our 3 year wedding anniversary.   I am trying not to burst into tears thinking about Daddy walking me down the aisle and our daddy -daughter dance.  Instead i am distracting myself thinking about the most amazing gouda mac n cheese we served at reception. HAHA! For real, we have had more people tell us that we had the best wedding food they've ever had and i have to agree. We had steak and twice baked potatoes, ceasar salad and the mac n cheese. We had of course our wedding cake and grooms cake that was so delicious! We got married at a winery and we brought cases of beer in. No one went hungry or thirsty at the wedding. Todd played a projector that had pictures of our guests with us at some point. People enjoyed the slide show. We also had a photo booth with cute props and i love looking at those pics. Especially when we weren't ready for the next picture in the series of 4. LOL 
That night was magical to have my mom and dad and most all of our family and friends there to celebrate us.  Fun times!







Todd proposed to me on 12-12-12 at a wonderful swanky 4 star steak house. I was so emotional the night he proposed that i couldnt eat. I didnt have an appetite.  So what we do on our anniversary now is go back so i can enjoy the meal.  I am so excited for tonight! 
Have a great day yall!

12 comments:

  1. Hi, Holliwood!

    Happy 3rd anniversary to you and Todd, dear friend! Your wedding reception sounds awesome and it is easy to understand why you and your guests still remember the delicious food that was served. How romantic that Todd proposed to you on 12-12-12. I wish you a splendid day and a very enjoyable feast tonight at the steak house.

    Once again, happy anniversary. You guys are very lucky to have found each other!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a very lucky girl for sure!! Thanks Shady.

      Delete
  2. Happy Anniversary! I bet y'all have many more! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful wedding. Your daddy is smiling down on you from heaven!! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Paula. I miss him so much.

      Delete
  4. Happy Happy Anniversary sweet lady! Beautiful pictures. And that food sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still think about that Mac n cheese. It was amazing!
      We had a great anniversary. It's a good month to marry .

      Delete
  5. Happy anniversary! Hope you both enjoyed it and will many more...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We certainly did- thank you for well wishes.

      Delete

I LOVE comments!!!!