When i left Montana on Monday i flew out of Bozeman into Seattle. I had 3.5 hr layover there before i flew to Dallas. I was home just for that evening to repack and i was off to Atlanta on Tuesday morning which is where i am now. My sweet cousin Lauren lives here in the area and Tuesday just happened to be her birthday. We would have planned to get together no matter what. Tuesday evening after work, i had a company dinner with some coworkers that i was training this week. We had a great dinner at the cutest Italian restuarant and yummy! I think it was called Paizano's. I had chicken with white wine and garlic and MAN were they generous with the garlic!!! After dinner i went to the hotel where my friends were staying for a few drinks at the bar. My friend Patricia (from Cali) and Alan (from Dallas) were with and it was great to get caught up. Yesterday (wednesday) was so busy. I trained all day and had mtgs but was so productive. It was last night that i met up with Lauren. She picked out a restuarant that she had heard about but never been to. It was called Bone Garden Cantina and was decorated with all Day of the Dead stuff. Basically all skulls and i love it! She knew i would love it because i have a few things like that in my home. The food was really good and so inexpensive. I would go all the time if i lived here.
![]() |
| Lauren and myself |





No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE comments!!!!