Happy Thursday Y'all! I am participating in one of the most awesome giveaways over at Taylor's blog
Goings on in Texas. Seriously she is giving something away EVERYDAY! I have the cutest red Santa water bottle that i'm giving away. Go over now and play.
Oh but wait- before you go over there and i need to share with you the most amazing exciting news that i have...... Wait for it.... You may need to sit down for this.....
I said YES!!!! My most amazing boyfriend in the whole wide world proposed last night and he's now my FIANCE! Of course i have a funny story and i'll tell you all about it but i cant right now. I'm still swamped at work and i want to absorb all my excitement for a little while longer from last night. So stay tuned!
Now go over and try to win some awesome stuff. I'll be seating here smiling from ear to ear looking down at my left hand.
Big Hugs my beautiful bloggers!!
CONGRATS LOVELIES!!!!!!!!! That's incredible news for you and The Mister. Congrats and big hugs to you both, so happy for you two.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much! I'm in shock right now. Hugs!
DeleteI'm so so excited for you! Congrats again!
ReplyDeleteThankyou Danielle- i cant believe it!
DeleteCONGRATULATIONS!!!! How exciting!!!
ReplyDeleteI cant stop smiling!
DeleteCongrats, lady!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much! I am literally giddy.
DeleteCongratulations sweet Holli! I am soooooo happy for you!
ReplyDeleteI am over the moon! Thank you so much
DeleteCONGRATS!!!!!!! So excited for you guys!
ReplyDeleteWOW! So happy for y'all.
ReplyDeleteYay!! Congrats on your proposal! I love coming across a new blog just in time to hear of a major life event happening! Found you via the awesome giveaway you referenced. XO Courtney
ReplyDeletewww.baxtronlife.com
Congratulations to you!! What a wonderful Christmas gift!
ReplyDeleteHow exciting! Congratulations! He is one lucky, lucky fella! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your engagement!! :D Can't wait to read all about it! Love is certainly in the air!
ReplyDeleteAHHHH!!! YAY!!! I am so excited for you! Congratulations! I can't wait to see it all unfold!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Lady! I'm so excited for you! Enjoy all every moment :) And if you need a photographer we should talk ;)
ReplyDeleteahhhhh OMG! congrats holli!! im SOOO excited for you and your now Fiance!! :) what a beautiful day!!
ReplyDelete