So until i get it all official with the link and everything , i wanted to let you guys know about 2 songs that i enjoy listening to right now. These are pretty hard rock and make me drive fast when i'm in my truck. I really do love all kinds of music!
The first one is I miss the misery by Halestorm. They are a band out of Pennsylvania and the lead singer is Lzzy Hale. I love the screech at the beginning of the song.
The next band is even more heavy rock and it's Five Finger Death Punch. They actually did a cover on a old song Bad Company that is frickin awesome!! You should look that one up or maybe i'll post it another day.
Their newer song right now is Coming Down. I like it alot. The video is a live version at a concert so a little different than what we hear on the radio.
Happy Tuesday Y'all! Rock On
You are a rocker girl. I like it.
ReplyDeleteOh i love my rock and roll!!
DeleteYikes to the weather - yesterday I was complaining about the 80 degree sunny weather here in Jacksonville, FL - I will shut up now! Thanks for visiting my blog and sharing in my pain ;)
ReplyDeleteShia
I didnt know you were in JAX! I go there every now and then to my office branch. It's not far from the beach and I love "working" there. I love the cold so not complaining. I just hate drving on the sleet and ice.
DeleteAll I hear is Kids Bop on most days. Does this count?
ReplyDeleteAny music counts Chica!
Deletesooo i have never heard of ANY of this. but that doesnt mean I can't get into it!!
ReplyDeleteI'm telling ya- the first song by Halestorm is catchy and you wont forget it. She's also about girlpower and very cool to follow on twitter.
Delete