The website is: http://www.minted.com/wedding-invitations and i want to show you some of my favorites i came across. If you are planning a wedding or know someone who is, you have to check out this website. I love their stuff and i am sad i just found them AFTER i already made mine. One part i love about the website is their Inspiration Boards. I think that is so clever and i love to see other brides ideas. Click HERE to see more of the boards.
These were my favorite invitations i saw and wanted you to see how dang cute these are.
![]() |
| My invitations look very close to this style so i love it |
![]() |
| I think i want these |
![]() |
| I would have totally gone with this one! Love it |
Minted isnt just wedding invitations though. They also do business cards, party invitations for any occasion, birth announcements, you name it. I'm so excited that i was asked to let you guys know about this website.






I am looking for new business cards! I'll check out their site. -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures
ReplyDeleteSuper cute stuff!!! Wedding invites sure have come a long way!!
ReplyDeleteLooks like they do some nice work. I do like the one with the wine bottle and glass.
ReplyDeleteHow cute is that last one? Adorable!
ReplyDeleteI love the first wedding invite! I bet you are getting so excited to begin that new chapter in your life my dear! I'm excited for you!
ReplyDeleteKim