Meet your stunning hosts!

A Beautiful Exchange // Jets and a Brunette // Mikaela Rae // Simply Clarke // My Life of Travels and Adventures // Holli's Hoots and Hollers // My Pretty Chic Boutique // Life with Amberly and Joe // Cupcake Diaries // Hanging with the Huttons // Samantha Elizabeth // Quotations Marks // allisonleighann. // Let's Get Bananas // The Big Megowski // The Dwelling Tree
Open to US Residents 18 and older only. All entries will be verified.
a Rafflecopter giveaway

I have a tradition of going to Target with my friend when it opens on Black Friday, but I REFUSE to do any shopping on actual Thanksgivng. Some stores around me are opening 8pm Thursday night, and I think it's atrocious.
ReplyDeleteCool!!
ReplyDeleteI'll probably start holiday shopping on black friday!!!!!
ReplyDeleteEither Christmas gifts or I'd put it towards a new laptop and printer for school! ; ) Thanks so much for the giveaway. Hopeful!!! :D
ReplyDeleteI'm doing most of my holiday shopping online. :D I try to get as much as I can from Amazon.com and from other online retailers offering great buys!
ReplyDeleteYou're so sweet! I think i'm the oldest gal in the bunch but i dont care.
ReplyDelete