My husband, My Dad and his health, my family, my soft cozy bed, MUSIC, My job that I love, being on vacation this week, sweet tea, ice cream, Dallas Cowboys, My crazy curly hair, my awesome church and our pastor, to live in a free world, my Blog, My blogging FRIENDS, My blog followers, my cowboy boots, My red pickup, our Harley, wearing shorts in the winter here in Dallas, the short bursts of actual Winter temperatures, Having both grandmas around at age 86, My ipad, Ipod, My laptop, the luxury of eating out once a week at restaurant, working from home on Friday's, My many clothes, my fun junk jewelry, My many books on my bookshelf, the ability to pray and boast of my love for the Lord , My birdcages, my wedding rings, my stepkids, my nieces, WINE, living in Dallas with the best Mexican food on planet, my countless supply of sharpie markers, and my love for road trips.
I could continue my list for days but the bottom line is that we DO take so many things for granted just waking up in a home , to have a car and clothes and running clean water. So many countries, heck people in my own City that doesn't have half of that. I pray every day for no one to suffer and to not go hungry. Thursday is my 13th year to feed the homeless on Thanksgiving and I say that not to remind y'all that there are too many people that our not able to sit with their families and watch TV so full from eating a feast and dessert. Please donate a coat, socks and underwear , food, your time , something this season. We can all make a difference even if its for a day.
God Bless every single one of you and have the sweetest Thanksgiving holiday. Keep it real and appreciate all the people in your life. Have fun shopping but don't get crazy.
Hugs to y'all!
Thankful for you this Turkey day and everyday... we need a Mexican food date....
ReplyDeleteHope your Turkey day was wonderful! lets plan a date soon for some yummy Mexican food. i'm ready!
DeleteWell said my dear friend, well said!!! Let's not rush things...two more days till Turkey Day...see ya soon!
ReplyDeleteIt was so great to see you during the break and cant wait to see ya again. Hope your holiday was wonderful!
DeleteSo thankful to have found you. So many blessings to be thankful for!! Have yourself a Happy Thanksgiving and enjoy all that is good about life♥
ReplyDeleteKathy, you're a sweetheart and I absolutely am so thankful for you. Hope your Thanksgiving was a great one. I ate so much and it was wonderful. LOL.
DeleteHi Holli! How are you? Happy Thanksgiving to you this week! I'm dropping by from the Let's Be Friends blog hop! I've just begun a new project called the Awesome Woman Project and would love it if you'd check it out! http://www.thetriplebslifestyle.blogspot.com/p/redis-awesome.html I followed you on twitter and can't wait to get to know you through your posts!
ReplyDeleteCarmen
Hi Carmen, Thanks so much for stopping by and commenting. I will certainly stop by your blog and learn more about the Awesome woman project. Sounds interesting!
Deleteamen. hallelujah. praise the Lord!
ReplyDeleteYes maam!
DeleteI was going to ask about being thankful for the Cowboys... but being a Dolphins fan, I better shut up.
ReplyDeleteYou just don't even know how happy I am that the Cowboys pulled through and won on Thanksgiving! I am a diehard fan since I was a little girl and I can take it. So many people are Cowboys wishy washy fans but I love my team no matter what.
DeleteFound you through Let's Be Friends!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe the holidays are upon us "already"!
Hi Wendy, Nice to meet you! I just can barely breathe at the speed these days are flying by. Christmas is practically here tomorrow. LOL
DeleteHi there! Im a new blogger follower from the link up! Stop by any time!! ;)
ReplyDeleteKate
designermommy13.blogspot.com
Hi Kate! Thanks so much for stopping by and commenting. Hope to see ya soon and i'll be jumping over to your blog too.
DeleteHave the most amazing Thanksgiving, Holli! Eat cheese aplenty and laugh tonz, eh?
ReplyDeleteThanks Crystal, hope your holiday was a great one! Mine had cheese aplenty and I made my famous hashbrown casserole with 2 bags of cheese in it. yum!
DeleteBoo, the Turkey Song isn't working on my iPad. I'm am thankful this whole crazy blogging world brought me to you! So thankful for your dad's health! <3
ReplyDeleteGirlie, you have no idea how thankful I am for you. My dads health just gives me so much be thankful for every day of the week.
Deletelol, you're so sweet & funny. Thanks for the turkey song! haha.
ReplyDeleteI think it is so neat that you have been volunteering every thanksgiving! you are right, we all can give something, even if it's our time. Love ya! Happy Thanksgiving to you & Todd!! :)
Its just not a complete Thanksgiving without the Turkey song!
DeleteHope your Thanksgivng was as awesome as you sweety
Visiting from the Dwelling Tree hop. Now following you via twitter and gfc. Hope I see you later tonight on my Bloglovin' Blog Hop!
ReplyDeleteMeg
Happy Kids, Inc
Thanks so much for stopping by and being a new follower Meg. It means a lot! Sorry I missed your hop but hope to catch another one soon.
DeleteHope you and your family had a terrific Thanksgiving Holli!
ReplyDeleteThe Turkey Song!
I couldn't have asked for a better Thanksgiving Phil! Hope yours was equally terrific.
DeleteHappy Thanksgiving! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures
ReplyDeleteHope yours was a great one Marci~ xo
Delete