Peace Train was originally done by Cat Stevens in early 70's but was remade by Natalie Merchant of the 10,000 maniacs in the 90's. I love both versions.
The words are great and wished we could all truly head in this direction and jump on the Peace Train.
Have a great Thursday!
Cat's song is a classic. And luckily I was awake, because I accidentally hit a "d" instead of an "s" on "song".
ReplyDeleteI love the 10,000 Maniacs! Thanks for sharing
ReplyDeleteAngie
PS - I just sent you a reminder email about being the "Destination Cohost" for the Great Blog Train (blog hop) this coming Wednesday. (sometimes my emails end up in junk folders so I just wanted you to know so that you can look for it - Thanks so much)
Even though Cat Stevens became kind of a freak I still enjoy many of his songs, as they were classics.
ReplyDeleteLOVE Cat's original!!!!
ReplyDelete