I have people taking bets on what my current ailment is. Some say inner ear infection, Meniere's Disease, Vertigo, my migraines, one person even texted me asking if I was preggo. Um that would be NOOOO! My husband and I both have been fixed which is a whole other discussion. I really don't know why I am having the dizzy spells but I wish they would leave. As mentioned in Wednesday's post, I am going to Sturgis and I cant be dizzy and fall off the motorcycle!
I am feeling an improvement since Tuesday when all this mess hit me so I am grateful for that.
I keep thinking of this old song that I grew up with:
I feel like an "airhead" in every sense of the word. HAHA! I am good as long as I don't have to bend over or make any sudden movements. You know how hard that it when you work from home on Fridays and have a precious puppy that wants all your attention?!
Have a great weekend and if you're in Dallas stay cool! Its going to be crazy Hot!

I wanna bet! Let me have "motion sickness from the axial wobble of the Earth"!
ReplyDeleteGee whiz! I hope you feel better soon! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures
ReplyDeleteHope you get some answers today, sweet friend!!!!
ReplyDelete