Hi there! I'm just a woman that looks at life as an adventure. I'm a Texas girl trying to find joy in every day. I'm obsessed with Halloween , I love to go junking, I like to drink wine, and I'm a Harley girl! Thank you for letting me share my stories, opinions, etc.
Tuesday, August 26, 2014
Today is National Dog Day
Yep, it's true- look it up on Google. With today being a day I can just load up on pictures of my sweet handsome furry black boy, I'm on it!
Do you have fur babies that you're totally smitten with?
Praying for a furry friend of mine named Baxter. Suffering from "Hemorragic Gastroenteritis." Sounds to me like he got into something he hadn't ought to have.
Such a handsome boy!!!!
ReplyDeletePraying for a furry friend of mine named Baxter. Suffering from "Hemorragic Gastroenteritis." Sounds to me like he got into something he hadn't ought to have.
ReplyDeleteAaaww... Jax is so dern cute! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures
ReplyDeleteLOL, these are great! I love your little fuzzy dude, and I think the second pic is my fave with his little head popping up
ReplyDeleteJax looks so cute! I saw that on Facebook yesterday but didn't get around to posting our Skye.
ReplyDeleteThat is the cutest dog ever - I love his ears! Yay for dogs!
ReplyDeletewhat a total ham!
ReplyDelete