Then, have I mentioned that my husband has worked 26 days straight with no days off? Yep, his work landed a big piece of business and it was overwhelming and they didn't have the manpower and equipment to handle it. He's worked 3 overnighters where he never even came home until the next day. Last night was the first night he came home before 9 and we were able to have dinner together. I miss him and worry about him working so much. We are not 25 anymore.
So to change subject, I went to a few garage sales last Saturday and I scored a few things that make me happy. First , I grabbed this mason jar drink dispenser. I'm so excited to use it for my HOLLIween party and make up a fun drink. I got a great deal (3$) because the previous owner said it had small leak and they gobbed it with some ugly glue.
Next , I found a nice king size white old fashioned blanket that has white pompom fringe. I love it! It reminds me of one my grandma used to have. It has a few minor stains but I don't care. And again , I only paid 3$ for that too. Yay!
Lastly, I bought these 4 candle holders that I'm going to paint purple also for my HOLLIween party. I normally wouldn't paint anything purple but typically the main halloween colors are orange , black , and purple and green. So pretty soon I'll have a post with a before and after pictures of their transformation.
I'm way behind on my Halloween decorating and it's stressing me out. I did put up a few things on Sunday.
Jax did not like the raven I put up in the hallway. Lol!! What makes this more funny is that Jax rarely barks.
Have a great day!!



ELEVEN???!!!?!? Geez, that's gotta be murder! My bro had a surgery like that decades ago and came back looking like a victim of Zorro! How do you fail to staff properly to THAT extent? Hope the wave breaks soon. Jax has a very cute voice. Whatta guy!
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear that about your dad. Hope he has a fast recovery!
ReplyDeleteAlso, you guy needs a few days off!
So sorry to hear about your dads gallstones. Wow that is also a lot of days to work without a day off! I love the mason jar dispenser. Sounds like your going to have a fun party. That is so funny about Jax barking at the raven. Skye rarely barks except when she hears the lawn mower guy on Thursdays!
ReplyDelete