With my tree looking pretty and sparkly , I wanted to post some fun Sparkly quotes.
Tuesday, December 2, 2014
Sparkle
Hey y'all, hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I put up my Christmas tree this past Sunday and it was 80 degrees out here in Dallas. It was hard to get in Christmas mood while wearing shorts and flip-flops but luckily we got a cold snap over the night and its been chilly here the last few days.
With my tree looking pretty and sparkly , I wanted to post some fun Sparkly quotes.






With my tree looking pretty and sparkly , I wanted to post some fun Sparkly quotes.
Labels:
Christmas tree,
sparkle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I dub thee Sparkle A'Plenty!
ReplyDeleteYour tree looks awesome. That's the cold snap we hit in San Antonio last week.......burr!!!!
ReplyDeleteYour tree is gorgeous!♥
ReplyDeleteYour tree looks beautiful! Can't wait to see you next week! Love you!
ReplyDelete