Hi there! I'm just a woman that looks at life as an adventure. I'm a Texas girl trying to find joy in every day. I'm obsessed with Halloween , I love to go junking, I like to drink wine, and I'm a Harley girl! Thank you for letting me share my stories, opinions, etc.
Thursday, August 11, 2016
RHCP-Dark Necessities
Good morning yall. I have a migraine, i'm barely functioning but i'm at work. I cant miss anymore work.
I'm finally going to the Dr tomorrow to discuss my dizziness everyday.
I am listening to my playlists on my phone which is helpful.
I really like the new song thats being played on the radio by Red Hot Chili Peppers.
I've been told that migraines are the worst. I'm so sorry you are plagued by them and by dizziness. I hope this dose of Red Hot Chili Peppers offered a partial remedy. Their song percolates!
Please take good care of yourself, dear friend Holli!
Oh Holli. How are you doing now? I'm so sorry. I have several friends dealing with that type of misery. I hope it's much better and the Doc helped. I'm sending healing and positive energy your way.
Hi, Holli!
ReplyDeleteI've been told that migraines are the worst. I'm so sorry you are plagued by them and by dizziness. I hope this dose of Red Hot Chili Peppers offered a partial remedy. Their song percolates!
Please take good care of yourself, dear friend Holli!
Thanks Shady!! As the saying goes-I'm sick and tired of waking up sick and tired.
DeleteSeems to be a "hot or cold" thing with Dark Necessities. KC and I didn't really care for it... but it's #1 alternative...
ReplyDeleteHope your migraine is better tonight!!
ReplyDeleteTake care of yourself, my friend. Migraines are awful; they steal your day and your peace of mind. Hope the doc can help. Hugs and love!
ReplyDeleteI hate reading this....:(
ReplyDeleteOh Holli. How are you doing now? I'm so sorry. I have several friends dealing with that type of misery. I hope it's much better and the Doc helped. I'm sending healing and positive energy your way.
ReplyDelete