Speaking of weekend- its Memorial Day weekend which means most people have a 3 day weekend with Monday off. I dont have a lot planned this weeked because I will be traveling to Vancouver on Monday to work next week and be able to train them Tuesday morning. Its not a holiday for them (Canada) this week so the show must go on.
I never did mention some big events that happened these last few days or so. First of all we lost Donna Summer. I really felt such a sadness. She was a huge part of my growing up years while roller skating every Friday night at the roller rink. I even had a routine in high school drill team to her songs in the late 80's. It's funny to think i sang Bad Girls all the time. I knew every word to her songs but i didnt realize all of content of which i was singing at 10 yrs old and up. HEHE.
![]() |
| BeeGees- i had red shiny satin jacket like theirs |
![]() |
| Andy Gibbs- sigh! |
<script src="http://www.linkytools.com/basic_linky_include.aspx?id=146767" type="text/javascript" ></script>




No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE comments!!!!