What a great day! I started off finding a dollar in the parking lot of Starbucks. That was so cool! I know it was just a dollar but it doesn’t happen to me very often. To top it off , I was at Starbucks because I received my free drink from using my registered Starbucks card. It makes a difference peeps! Every 15 times using your card, you get a free drink any size (which to me means Venti). You get a gold card for using your registered cards 30 times. Mine was sent to me with my name on it-its fancy. You also get a free drink on your birthday which means I should be receiving another card in my mail any day now. I’m not a “drip”coffee drinker but if I was, I would get a free refill too. I know, I am sooo addicted. I have to be honest though, my company pays for mine when I travel so I can indulge everyday on the road. When I’m not traveling its out of my own pocket. I’ve been on a tight budget this month so FREE is good! Then, with my free dollar I promptly went across the street to McDonalds and bought me a breakfast sandwich off dollar menu so I sent a whole .08cents on breakfast today.
![]() |
| fancy Starbucks gold card |
Do y’all have Rosa’s Café and Tortilla Factory? If so, then you’re perfectly aware of Taco Tuesday. Oh My Goodness! Listen to all the food you get for 3.99$. You get 3 tacos, rice and beans, and 2 flour tortillas. The tacos can be soft or crispy and you can have chicken , beef, or both. That is a lot of yumminess for 4 dollars and I am such a happy girl when I’m home to enjoy this deal. I actually ate Mexican last night for dinner and could eat it again tonight with no problem. I could eat Tex-Mex everyday and I almost do.
I have the most awesome , sweetest, amazing grandma (known as Nanny) in the whole universe! I had mentioned to her a few weeks ago that it had been years since she made me peanut butter rice krispy treats. She taught me to make those when I was in junior high but its never the same when you make it yourself. Well, last weekend I drove to East Texas to visit and guess what she had for me?Yep, she made a whole platter and they were already in a Ziploc for me to take home. They are so yummy and I probably should have taken the picture when the bag was full. I have one or three on the hour. I included the recipe in case you get the craving for these.
![]() |
| homemade goodness |
![]() |
| Taken from internet but same ingredients Nanny used |
Ok the whole post today is about food – oh well.



impressed do make them without marshmallows, the old fashion kind!! look great
ReplyDelete