Hi there! I'm just a woman that looks at life as an adventure. I'm a Texas girl trying to find joy in every day. I'm obsessed with Halloween , I love to go junking, I like to drink wine, and I'm a Harley girl! Thank you for letting me share my stories, opinions, etc.
Wednesday, October 17, 2012
Welcome Wednesday
Happy Wednesday Y'all! I'm linking up with Take it from me for Welcome Wednesday.
Have a great day~
Holli
Hey! We are glad we found you on this blog hop! You, my friend, are delightful! Reading through your old posts and I've decided you are wonderful. Hoping you'll stop by and say hey sometime! http://www.beatnikbubblegum.blogspot.com/
Just started following your blog! If you get a chance please check out my blog http://nicholsfam.blogspot.com I am trying to get to 100 followers this week! Megan
Hey! We are glad we found you on this blog hop! You, my friend, are delightful! Reading through your old posts and I've decided you are wonderful. Hoping you'll stop by and say hey sometime! http://www.beatnikbubblegum.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteWhy thank you very much! I'm also following your blog. Y'all are too funny. I LOVE jack kerouac too.
DeleteJust started following your blog! If you get a chance please check out my blog http://nicholsfam.blogspot.com I am trying to get to 100 followers this week!
ReplyDeleteMegan
wow, i'm following you so you need only 2 more. Congrats!!
DeleteI appreciate you following me as well.