A Spooky Guest post from Holli's Hoots and Hollers!!
Today I have an Awesome Blogger posting here. It's Holli from Holli's Hoots and Hollers! She sponosred the Geek this month - so here's a great big THANK YOU!, to her. Check out her Halloween Post!
******
Hi Y'all, I'm Holli and I had a sponsor ad on Stephanie's blog and she asked me to do a guest post. I had a Halloween party this past weekend and I wanted to share some of my decorations with you. I decorated a little every night for the past 3 weeks. There was so many pictures so i could only choose a few.
I got a little crafty and painted 4 plastic wine glasses with ghosts and painted : I'm here for the Boos on the back of them. I decorated the hallways, the dining room, the garage, bathroom- pretty much every where. I dressed up as a Day of the Dead bride and mu Honey was my groom. Most everyone dressed up which was really fun. I have more pics of the party to post later on my blog some come over and see me.
| My friend Kimi was Flo from the commercials |




I LOVE Halloween decor and the Flo costume was very creative!
ReplyDeleteLove,Love,Love the decorations! Bet it was a huge turn out! I just love Halloween parties! Oh who the hell am I kidding I love ANY KIND OF PARTIES! lol... Hope you have a great day Chica!
ReplyDeleteMy Halloween party ROCKED! I am so blessed from my friends and family texting me to tell me how awesome it was.
DeleteWish you could have been here. Girl, we killed so many bottles of wine. I kinda hurt the next day.
oh this is awesome!! love the decor and the makeup!
ReplyDeleteIt was so much fun Helene- Thank you!!
DeleteI love the glasses! "here for the boos" Too funny! FLO is my favorite character on commercials! Happy Halloween! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures
ReplyDeleteSuper crafty! Love the decorations!
ReplyDelete